Why Valletta Malta?
- It is the Capital City of Malta.
- It is a UNESCO world heritage city built by the knights of Malta 15th century.
- Close to main shopping and entertainment areas: Sliema and St. Julian's Bay.
- It is one of the only to school licensed to operate in Valletta.
- Located in a quiet and relaxed neighborhood.
- Modern Building and Classrooms
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Smart Boards
- Close to public Transport
- Lift to all floors
- Wifi & Internet Cafe
- Social Area and Cosy Cafeteria
Social Programme Highlights
- Visits to historical sites of Valletta
- Enjoy Cafes and Resturants in Maltese Capital City
- Visits to famous museums
- Boat tours
Meet the Principal
Valletta, the island's capital, is a beautiful and attractive destination for language learning and travelling too.