- A great chance to learn about Scotland and its culture.
- Explore the natural beauty of Scotland and its history.
- Experience the vibrant cosmopolitan and modern city of Glasgow.
- Close to entertainment and shopping areas.
- 20 minutes by bus to the city centre.
- Night life is always great with variety of restaurants, cinemas and concert halls.
- Smart Boards
- Computer labs
- Close to public Transport
- Stock of self-study books, CDs, DVDs and CD-ROMs for student use
- Regular supply of newspapers and magazines
- Communal area with hot drinks machine and water dispenser
Social Programme Highlights
- Visits to cafes and resturants.
- Visits to historical sites.
- Visits to famous museums.
- Excursions to Edinburgh.
Meet the Principal
We are strongly committed to ensuring our quality standards are met and that each and every student enjoys their stay in Glasgow. Our reputation is founded on both the quality of our teaching and the level of personal care and attention that we provide to each of our students.This has resulted in many students returning after their initial course and also in a very high number of personal recommendations.